“Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief… “
–anonymous pirate, asked on the gallows if he repented.
If you’re interested in science fiction and general mayhem with a splash of Tabasco, you’ve come to the right place. Currently patrolling the Baton Rouge and Florida Parishes Sectors of Louisiana including the cities of EBR, Gonzales, Livingston & Hammond, the USS CORSAIR, a Chapter of STARFLEET, the International Star Trek Fan Association, brings its own unique Louisiana flare to science fiction fandom.
We aim to be innovative in the way we work on our programming for the USS CORSAIR, with a strong emphasis on crewmember development, engagement, community service, and fun. Yes, fun! We want to build a sci-fi club that is diverse in its membership and its thinking and dynamic in its actions.
Are you foolhardy enough to join our crew of Red Shirts at these type of Away Missions?
- Quark’s Mixology Classes
- Movie Madness Marathons
- Crusher’s School of Dance @ local nightclubs
- Excursions to historical, cultural, and just plain old strange places
- Speak Klingon and Rihannsu w/ the AtoZ Star Trek Book Club
- Diplomatic Negotiation Training (Game Days w/Munchkin, Cards Against Humanity & whatever Wil W recommends!)
- Convention Craziness trying to pull together a costume w/a hot glue gun, duct tape, and rubber bands.
- Tactical Training (Laser Tag, Artemis Bridge Simulator)
- Swashbucking Scribes PBEM Roleplay
To start your adventure as a member of our crew, Join Starfleet and designate the USS CORSAIR(R3) as your chapter!