Would you rather watch or live Star Trek?
“Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief... ” – anonymous pirate, asked on the gallows if he repented.
Why are pirates better than every one else?
They just Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr…..
If you're interested in science fiction, community service, and general mayhem with a splash of tabasco, you've come to the right place. Currently patrolling the Baton Rouge and Florida Parishes Sectors of Louisiana including the cities of EBR, Gonzales, Livingston & Hammond, the USS CORSAIR, a Chapter of STARFLEET, the International Star Trek Fan Association, brings its own unique Louisiana flare to science fiction fandom.
To start your adventure as a member of our crew, transmit the online application found under the "JOIN" Tab or participate in one of our numerous fun 'Away Missions.'
Are you foolhardy enough to join our crew of Red Shirts at these type of Away Missions?
- Quark's Mixology Classes
- Movie Madness Marathons
- Dr. Crusher's School of Dance @ local nightclubs
- Excursions to historical, cultural, and just plain old strange places
- Speak Klingon and Rihannsu w/ the AtoZ Star Trek Book Club
- Diplomatic Negotiation Training (Game Days w/Munchkin, Cards Against Humanity & whatever Will W recommends!)
- Convention Craziness trying to pull together a costume w/a hot glue gun, duct tape, and rubber bands.
- Tactical Training (Laser Tag, Artemis Bridge Simulator)
- Swashbucking Scribes PBEM Roleplay